Our members have the opportunity to engage in a number of ways.
- Join our online community and network with other professionals interested in First Generation student success in STEM
- Receive quarterly newsletters where you can learn about First2 Network progress
- Funding to attend face-to-face biannual network meetings for professional development, program sharing and discussion
- Engage in discussions, post resources on our website and social media
- Keep us informed of the initiatives and programs happening in your community to educate all members about STEM programs
- Introduce the First2 Network to potential partners in your networks
- Invite a colleague to come to a First2 event
- Share our work with your contacts and inviting them to join
- All the benefits of a networking member
- Funding opportunities to host student internships
- Funded professional development opportunities
- Input into the design of high-quality STEM programming
- Opportunities to feature your organization as a NSF partner working to include more under-represented people in STEM
- Feature page or section on our Website
- All expectations of a networking member
- Co-create and sign an institutional level Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the First2 Network
- Help First2 Network connect with key leaders in your institution and communities through personal outreach
- Serve on a working group and contribute to our work.
- All the benefits of a network member.
- Voice into the regional agenda related to the STEM workforce and STEM initiatives.
- Input into the design of high-quality STEM programming.
- Opportunities to feature your organization as a National Science Foundation Alliance Sponsor working to include more underrepresented people in STEM.
- Feature on our Website.
- Shared marketing opportunities for press releases leading up to and following events.
- All expectations of a networking member.
- Sponsor a program, event, student or teacher: Look over our current sponsorship opportunities list.
- Introduce First2 to potential philanthropic partners.