From left to right: Nima ShahibShahmir, West Virginia University Institute of Technology, Hannah Carreon, Marshall University, Caleb Clark, Marshall University, Fatima Irfan, West Virginia State University, Brittany Graham, West Virginia State University
A First2 Graduation Celebration was held via Zoom on the evening of May 12, 2020. The graduates were celebrated with individual slides containing personal messages from network member. Graduates also shared their favorite First2 moment from the past year:
- All of the in-person student meetings we were able to have, especially at the legislature!
- The legislative visit at the state capitol. The students were confident and motivated in sharing their stories to inspire change for future generations. Their willingness to serve doesn’t go unnoticed.
- It was great to be able to meet everyone in person during fall conference!
- My favorite moment was the conference. It was a lot of work but it was so fun to meet everyone in first2.
- Joining the First2 team!
- Bike ride to Austin’s Ice cream!